|2||cups fresh blueberries, raspberries or strawberries or a combination|
|1||teaspoon grated lemon peel|
|1||teaspoon lemon juice|
|1||cup Original Bisquick® mix|
|1/2||cup granulated sugar|
|1/2||cup packed light brown sugar|
|1||teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1/2||cup butter, softened|
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Rinse berries; pat dry. If using strawberries, stem and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- 2In large bowl, toss berries with lemon peel and lemon juice. Turn into 10-inch baking dish or ceramic pie plate.
- 3In medium bowl, stir together Bisquick mix, sugars and cinnamon. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through mixture in opposite directions), until a soft, crumbly dough forms. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- 4Spoon dough over fruit mixture to cover or partially cover.
- 5Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit mixture is bubbly. Cool slightly. Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.