Chicken Bones 500 gms.
Boneless Chicken (Skinned)100 gms.
Refined Flour 30 gms.
Chopped Garlic 1 tsp.
Cumin seeds ½ tsp.
White Pepper Powder 1 tsp.
Oil 1 tsp.
Bay Leaf 2 no.
Green Chili 2 no.
Garam Masala Powder ½ tsp.
Salt As per
1. Clean and wash chicken bones.
2. Clean, wash and cut chicken into half centimeter dice.
3. Put chicken pieces in a deep pan. Add 1¼ liters water, chopped garlic, bayleaf,
slit green chilies and bring it to a boil. Simmer for half an hour. Strain and keep
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, let it crackle and add flour,cook for a minute on a slow flame and then add reduced chicken stock, chicken pieces, white pepper powder, Garam Masala Powder and salt.
5. Bring it to a boil and serve piping hot.